If you do not have a pizza stone and peel, make this however you would normally make a pizza in your house. But I highly recommend you look into the awesomeness that is a pizza stone.
- Pizza dough
- 1/4 cup Fig Jam
- 1 very large onion, sliced thin
- 4 ounces malty beer
- 6 ounces brie, rind removed, sliced and/or cut into pieces
- 1 tsp fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- Heat pizza stone in oven at 500 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a splash of olive oil over medium-high heat in a sauté pan and add onions and a pinch of salt.
- Cook onions, stirring occasionally until beginning to turn golden.
- Drop heat to medium-low and continue to cook until onions begin to brown.
- Add beer and cook, simmering over low heat until beer is evaporated.
- Remove onions from pan to help cool to the touch.
- Stretch out pizza dough over cornmeal on a pizza peal.
- Spread out fig jam with your fingers over pizza dough.
- Spread out onions over pizza dough
- Put pizza into oven, and cook until lightly brown.
- Remove pizza, place brie slices around, and return to oven until brie is bubbly and melty.